Archives | David Barley
David Barley, Guest News Contributor
David Barley is a freelance real estate journalist who also has significant real estate transactional experience as the President and Broker of Palm Beach Land Trust.
Since the firm’s inception in 1969 on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, David has been involved with:
- Brokering Turnberry Golf Resort for $53M in Scotland from Japanese owners to Starwood Partners.
- Represented Japanese but did another golf course deal with Starwood in Myrtle Beach.
- Sold land in Kinsale, Ireland for golf course.
- Represented Desmond Muirhead, famous golf course architect, for 30 years. Edited his book for ULI on “Golf Course Communities”
- Represented Harcourt Brace Jovanovich in purchase of Marineland in Palos Verdes, California
- Worked in past with Jones London in Ireland and Bulgaria
In addition, David is a past board of director of bio med company in Baton Rouge that spear-headed an assignment to establish legal and government relationships in Geneva and Zurich for last two years.